Friday, March 23, 2012

Less is More - Mask


The Less is More challenge this week is to use a mask. I stamped the Hero Arts stamp with versa mark and used white embossing powder. I then cut a circle to use as a mask and used Distess inks to create the blue circle. I used a white  card and found that it was too white for the embossed image so I used Distress ink to colour the rest of the card. I cut the frame from water colour paper which added a little texture and also was too white and a little cord.

4 comments:

  1. Super card, the frame looks great!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really great Tricia. Super frame and beautiful ' shadow' flowers in that bleu moon. Looks very nice behind the embossed flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! I love the blues and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! Love the colour too.
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete